- Sign in to your Partner account on the ADP Marketplace website if you are not already done so.
- On the Marketplace main page, select Developer > Products. If you have apps in the Marketplace, click Add Products. The Create New Product form appears.
- On the Create New Product page, enter the following information.
- In the Product Name field, enter a name for your app.
- In the Integration Type field, select Full Integration.
- In the Usage Model field, select Multiple Users.
- In the Revenue Model field, select the option you want to use.
- Check “I agree to the distribution terms and conditions.” and then click Create Product.
Note: Your app listing is created as a draft on the ADP Marketplace. It has not been published yet.