If your organization does not qualify for security review fast-track or security pre-approval, our security team will work with you to understand your security measures and get you onboarded quickly. This process starts with you completing our questionnaire and submitting other relevant documentation. Our questionnaire, built on ISO 27001, allows ADP to vet your security program. The questionnaire is available here.
Other documentation that will help expedite your review:
- Policy Documentation (ex: Security Policy, Data Retention and Destruction Policy, Encryption Policy, HR Policy, Computing Standard/Policy, Cloud Security Policy, et al)
- Technical Documentation (Data Flow Diagrams, Architectural Diagrams, et al)
- Review the Security Assessment Process, and reach out to our team if you have questions.
- Provide the requested documentation (submit the documents listed below, send in supporting documentation, and/or complete the questionnaire)
- Schedule a call with our security team to discuss the requirements and explain your security program.
- Receive feedback from our security team about our assessment of your program. If there are any gap areas, our team will review them with you and work with you to develop a plan and timeline for the required remediation.
- As your partnership with ADP grows over time, our security team will continue to work with you to help you understand changes to our security requirements.
Security Review Completion
ADP looks forward to partnering with you. If you need additional help communicating your security program, you can reach the ADP security team at GSO_Third_Party_Risk_Management@ADP.com