After you purchase an app on the ADP Marketplace, you must give permission to the app before the app can access your organization's data. You can use Consent Manager to see which applications have requested consent to your organization's data and grant access as appropriate.
To Allow or Deny a Request for Authorization in Consent Manager:
- In a browser, go to https://adpapps.adp.com/consent-manager.
- If prompted, log in with your ADP credentials. The Consent Manager opens, showing requests, allowed, and denied consents for apps you have purchased.
- In the Pending Consents list, find the app you are interested in and click the Manage button for that app. A Client Authorization modal appears, showing the app name and all of the permissions requested.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Allow button, and then click Continue to confirm your decision.
- Click the Deny button, and then click I'm Sure in the confirmation message.