To block an app from accessing your data:
- In a browser, go to https://adpapps.adp.com/consent-manager.
- If prompted, log in with your ADP credentials. The Consent Manager opens, showing requests, allowed, and denied consents for apps you have purchased.
- In the Allowed Consents list, find the app that you want to block from accessing your data, and click the Deny button for that app. The Current Permissions window appears with an " ... are you sure?" message.
- Click the I'm Sure button. A message appears confirming that the app no longer has access to your ADP data.
- Click Continue to return to the Consent Manager.